Monday, July 26, 2010

I can not handle the whole universe.
The thought for which to admit to such a grand escape and enclosure... Is there no where else to go beyond the walls of infinity? Am I to find blackness, or is there light? Will this light blind me or will I be exposed to the burning white hues of a secret my eyes were never supposed to know? I can not handle the whole universe because I can not handle the threat that gravity provides for. If I were to fall... Where would I go? I mean to say, if the laws of gravity and gravity itself were to fail me and this planet, were would we really fall to? (And at what rate?)

I think there exists an intimidation factor between the universe and myself because all of it's secrets and hiding places are all I can seem to think or write about. I can pick up a pen and forget how to write but I can never sulk on the moon nor the sun, nor the stars or the planets alignment and not feel physically compelled to move myself or my ink against the paper provided.

(I'm scared of bursting open a sweetly violent though potent nonetheless scent and sight of an illumination that I shan't be allowed to hide from the rest of the world. Does the world really even matter? That's what I am afraid of, that's the truth.)

Gloom consumes me upon the very thought that I should never be allowed or able to look the universe straight in the eye and admit... "I owe you."

No comments:

Post a Comment