Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thank God I Heard a Roll of Thunder, I was about to Grieve For Ever

Who am I? What do I contribute? What makes me happy anymore? What makes me sad? Or mad? What do I care about? What do I stand for? What would I fall for? Anything at all? What matters so much to me that I would be alone forever for? What moves me? What drives me? What makes me lesser? What makes me greater? What do I delight in? What do I demise in? What makes me feel secure and safe? And what makes me feel scared and afraid? Which of those two extremes do I actually prefer to feel? Do I feel or do I just touch? Am I felt or am I just touched? Where am I going? Where did I come from? Why am I here? Who am I?


It's really hard for me to feel sometimes.........
Sometimes my mind goes insane
I forget where I am or what I feel
in fact, I forget how to feel (anything but pain)

No comments:

Post a Comment