Sunday, July 11, 2010

"We will exchange clauses"

" I miss everything about life. Remember the movements and the mournings? Remember the beauty and the pain? I do. I remember nothing and everything. The summer did that to me. "
" It was July 1998, and I had no idea what you were going to do to me. It flooded that summer... I was left home to drown. No body knew that. You probably did though. "
" We met during the winter and the waves of cold. The tavern was lit in a detrimental shade, of amber. You were wearing lace and ribbons. With a white powdered face. You were so cute. So fucking cute. You tasted like a darling too. "
" 'What is your name?' That was all I could say. "
" 'It rhymes with addiction.' "


Ha ha ha! Jack and I exchanging clauses^^^^^ while Pat and Michael were drawing up mushrooms and snails and rocketships and whales and skulls hahahah. Perfect night for you to cancel on meeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment