Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Society is Where You Go when You've Lost Your Voice

So I started writing this new piece that, (at least for right now), I feel fairly passionate about. Considerably passionate, I suppose I should say. Any way, of course it consists of both Love and Space, as those are all that I am made up of. Surprisingly, I am a bit tempted as well to post some excerpts from what I have so far written in this particular piece. Not surprisingly, I am tempted to post only for the simple pleasure in sharing with others something that I've done myself, and something that makes me happy. Why shouldn't I feel free to share such a feeling? Because more importantly, I would also rather gauge my own eye balls out than reveal or expose myself or any of my pieces on the internet for vultures and liars to see. Please, feel free to quote me on that. Literally, gauge my own eyes out. So, now I have several new, interesting and awesome things that I've written but HARDLY feel compelled to post on the open internet. I just want to be published already.

(I might also take a moment to ensure my hope to any one who should be reading this, to know that I am posting this for MYSELF and not for you. It has always been that way in most anything I do, and for that I am proud and feel good. I love you all the same, I just don't want you to confuse anything I might be writing on here as something that might be written intentionally to appeal to you, or others.)

I am talented you know, and I know one day I'm going to make it happen for myself but it gets so tiring having to wait. The wait however does increase anticipation for such, and I have always agreed that anticipation makes things more fun or enjoyable (or the same, painful and disappointing) upon deliverance of whatever it may be. But, waiting for something you are helplessly willing to devote your entire life to... That's a heavy horse to hold for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment